What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New(ish) Builder introduction

Cbull

Hi All,

I've been wanting to introduce myself for some time now and with Air Venture just around the corner I better do so quickly. I received my -10 emp kit 4/24. I am down to re-assembling the tail cone when we return from WI. I've placed my order for the wing kit. I've scoured over the VAF forums and would like to thank everyone for all the indirect advice they have given and feel almost like I know some of you guys through your conversations.

I'm pre-solo and have never flown in a -10. I'm purchasing a 1/4 share of a C182 when we get back, and will finish my training in it. Looks like I'll have a couple of years to rack up some hours before transitioning into the RV. Plus I can sell my share at the end of my build for some fancy avionics.

My wife and I are going to attend the Banquet (and anything else RV related I can drag her to). Can't wait to meet some of those friendly faces out there!

Cory Bull
Lakeway, TX

Welcome to VAF!

Cory, welcome to the good ship VAF:D

Good to have you here.

You are going to love flying the 10!!

Welcome!

I am pretty much at the same stage as you (started on my kit 4 days later) -- we are match drilling the J stiffeners.

Back