What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

hehhhhhhhhh.....

truss

Do we have any northwest rv owner/builders on this forum....I am todd from boise Idaho...I am currently building an rv4 with my father in law...we have the wings near completion and the empannage completed..getting ready to start the fuselage in the next few weeks or so....love to talk with any of you guys out there that can advise me in the ways of the rv....thx,todd :cool:

Let's see........RV builders in the Northwest. I belong to the EAA chapter in Puyallup, WA and we have about 40 RV's either flying or being built. Visit www.eaa326.org for a list of projects in the works. I had a tech counselor visit for my empennage from the esteemed Randy Lervold from down near Portland. Great TC! He is now building an RV-3(b). You are in the right part of the country for RVs. I hope that there is an active EAA chapter near you. If you are ever near the Tacoma area, let us know. Lots of projects going over here.
BTW, I am building a -7A.
Good luck!
Ward

hehhhhhhh....

ward...thx for the reply...we do have an eaa chapter here...but they don't really seem to be to rv friendly much less new member friendly if you get my drift...if I do get up that way i certainly will look you guys up....thx,todd

hehhhhhhhhhh....

thanks for the info...starting on my fuse now and questions do need answered...thx :eek:

Todd,
I'm from Payette and have a flying RV-7 though I'm living in FL right now. I know there are several RV's over at the Ontario airport. Real friendly folks. Drive over there if you get a chance. I-84 should only take you about 45mins.

Tobin

Back