What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Propwash Justin, TX ?

Propwash

Dear Kirk:

You might e-mail Wayne (w.edgerton at verizon dot net) as he might know of someone.

Propwash Airport

Hi Kirk,

I keep my -9A at Propwash. At the moment there are at least two hangar homes for sale and two or three lots. Check here for more info on some that are available.

Let Wayne Edgerton (he's also my neighbor) or me know when you are coming to the area and either one of us would be happy to show you around.

Those propwash guys have always seemed kinda shifty to me lol. 52F is the RV place to be. After all it's the home of Flash.

:D

Honestly Propwash really seems like what my wife and I want, just curious but as far as driving time how far is it from say pilot point?
Thanks again for the replies my wife and I will be RVing our way to Texas this fall

Hi Guys!
My wife and I are Planning (wx permitting) to be flying down to Ft Worth end of this month, should be in town from the 24th to the 28th.
Would love to say hello, we are planning on stopping in at 16X and staging out of there most likely.
We hope (fingers crossed:) ) to be Texas Land owners soon :D

Honestly Propwash really seems like what my wife and I want, just curious but as far as driving time how far is it from say pilot point?
Thanks again for the replies my wife and I will be RVing our way to Texas this fall

Kirk,
I live at Hicks and go to the northwest ramp on Lake Ray Roberts to fish. Pilot Point is on the east side of Lake Ray but Propwash is much closer than Hicks.
I would estimate 30 minutes, 45 if it's heavy traffic time.

Back