What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Took some Hookers for a ride

f14av8r

Well Known Member
Threw some Hookers in the -4 today and took 'em for a test flight. Boy do those Hookers hold you nice. The pulled on me in all the right spots and made me feel really secure. I like these Hookers. I think I'll keep 'em.
IMG_0971_zpsjjmc66hn.jpg

Nice, very nice.
Make sure you check your crotch strap as you strap them on.
It's soooo much better.
We'll leave you alone now.

Sheesh!

I was just grilling chicken and sipping a Moscow mule on my back deck when I read this post and blew a mouthful of mule through my nose. Dang that stings.

What looks nice about these hookers, is if you flipped over in a field after a forced landing, and were stuck there for a while, the padding on these things wouldn't cut into you as badly as say the chincy car seat belts in my plane.

They're gonna help during your aerobatic competitions, Randy!

(Just don't tell Tina how much you spent on them.....)

Sam

I would think telling your wife how much money you spent on Hookers is likely never advisable.

They're gonna help during your aerobatic competitions, Randy!

(Just don't tell Tina how much you spent on them.....)

Sam

Flipper, what's the old saw . . . My biggest fear about dying is that my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid!

I like flying with Hookers too, except when I want them to be a little looser, they resist me. Seems like they should be more cooperative for all the money they cost me. :)

Back