What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin Pilot Issue

RVG8tor

Well Known Member
My app has stopped displaying notams under the airport page. It just says no data available. I have checked with airports with know notams.

Anyone else had this issue? I wonder if ther has been some change with the last update.

Thanks

Non-US

Non US airport notams show up, I am at a loss. I tried turning off worldwide notams under settings but that does no fix it.

Cheers

It's not working for me either.

I just tried to pull up notams for ATL (Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson) and got nada. You would think they would always have notams there.

I have NOTAMs on my Android version (on my Samsung tablet) but no NOTAMs on my iOS version (on my IPhone).

Any update to issue resolution? No NOTAMS diplayed in Garmin Pilot.

Any word from the Garmin App folks? I also am not showing NOTAMS while using the Garmin Pilot app. Sent two emails to report the issue with now reply yet.

Hello,

We checked with the Garmin Pilot group and were told this is a known issue and were asked to share this information:

Recently we discovered an issue in the IOS version of Garmin Pilot that has caused NOTAMs to not be available while in the Airport Information page. We are currently working on a resolution, and an update to Garmin Pilot will be released to fix the issue. In the meantime, NOTAMs can still be viewed using the Widgets and selecting NOTAMS on the split map page.

Thanks,
Steve

Good to hear.

On my trip,from the west coast I also discovered that if I try to jump between thr map and the trip,planner it wants to lock up mclsomg the app and starting again fixed the issue.

This has occurred in the air and on the ground.

I love connection via the Flight Stream 210 and the 430W. Talk about a workload saver.

Cheers

Thank you for the response Garmin!

I received an email plus the response above from Garmin. Thanks for the ack on the issue plus work around as I look forward to the new code.

Back