What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sensenich Hub Repair

Paris12Man

Well Known Member
For those of us who sent in our propeller hubs for repair that the serial number ended in the letter "B", has anyone received theirs back yet? They have had mine for over three weeks and no news! I called last week and they promised it would be shipped that date and they would send a tracking number......well nothing yet. Beyond belief!

Hub Repair

I don't understand companies...when it takes 3 or 4 weeks to return the hubs, why tell folks that they can expect as 1 or 2 day turnaround as a man called "Mike" is reported to be telling people.

It would be so much easier and straightforward to tell people what they can expect; it would result in fewer phone calls to answer and fewer people that get a negative view of the company.

My hub has been in their hands for 3-weeks now and I have no idea when I will get it back.

This is a good example of how to damage your companies reputation.

Finally some hope

They received my hub on April 20. I received a UPS tracking number today so it will be over 4 weeks before I see the hub.

I could use some hope...

They received my hub on 4/19/11 and I have heard nothing since a quick 'it will ship in a couple days" message last Monday. I'm having a hrad time just getting an email responsded to.

Adding insult to injury

OK, have a UPS tracking number but they did not even go with 3 day ground but straight UPS ground. So the forecast arrival is May 26 ... which will make this 1 day short of a 5 week ordeal. Doubt I will be receiving the usual "customer satisfaction survey" on this transaction.

I gave mine to UPS on May 5th, sending from Arkansas to Florida. I received it back today, May 16th.
Bill_H

Hub Return

I just got a call from Mike at Sensenich asking for my addess; they have a hub for me. Tomorrow would be exactly three weeks since they received it.
I used the 'dead time' to do the paint priming on the plane, and the pin hole filling on the fiberglass - then primed that...and have the reducer arriving this afternoon for Aerothane application this coming Sunday - first warm enough day to do it...so it seems to be coming together (finally !)

I hope I remember how to fly the darn thing !

Just got an e mail from Mike at Sensenich. He tells me 12 hubs are going out today, and six more (including mine) on Thursday. Not bad for just sending it last Thursday. Hopefully all will be receiving theirs this week based on the message this catches them up. This is certainly good news for all who have been waiting so long.
Dick Seiders

Long ordeal might be over

I was suppose to receive an email informing me of my shipment and delivery date......didn't happen. I called this morning and was given the tracking number and it shows a scheduled delivery of this Friday (5/20/11). Maybe this long ordeal is finally coming to a close. Yea!

Received my hub today just as Mike said I would. Very cool to get an 8 day turn door to door. I hope all the rest of you fared as well. Only thing strange about mine is while I expected to get a different hub returned it is a C model??? 29500C. I plan to ask Mike about it.
Dick Seiders

Back