What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thread of the best looking Rv paint jobs?

So many people since 2011 copied my paint scheme I should start collecting royalties. :D

Great idea

I think it is a great idea. Maybe Doug could have a section titled, "RV photos."
This would provide a catalog of RV photos for those who are looking for ideas for paint schemes etc.....

open

The FlightAware web site has several hundred RV aircraft pictures posted as well as a lot of others. Just be sure to use the search filters to narrow down to what you want to see.

Last edited:
Mine is the best looking RV paint scheme on the planet. Nobody else has a red and white RV with black and white checkerboard tail... it's absolutely unique!
(LOL, just kidding... first year I flew it to Oshkosh, I think I counted 14 different red & white RVs with checkered tails parked within 3 rows of mine in HBC)
IMG_7318.JPG

Mine is the best looking RV paint scheme on the planet. Nobody else has a red and white RV with black and white checkerboard tail... it's absolutely unique!
(LOL, just kidding... first year I flew it to Oshkosh, I think I counted 14 different red & white RVs with checkered tails parked within 3 rows of mine in HBC)
IMG_7318.JPG

What a gorgeous place is this! Where is it?

I'm really happy with this new paint job. But I put it up for sale this week after buying another 8..
33mwrqa.jpg

Mine has minimal paint by local auto paint shop...just to alleviate polishing. We tried to match color of aluminum and came close.

Not to detract from very good looking paint jobs here, but to illustrate slightly off the bottom resolution to protecting skin and not having to polish it. :)

Last edited:
Ah the famous Creek thanks Brian. Never been there looks like a nice grass strip for the collection. :D

Back