What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans orders

wirejock

Well Known Member
I placed my wing and fuse order to beat the price increase. Vans mentioned a large volume of orders.
Hopefully many more kits will be built in the coming months.
I'm sure there are many who do not frequent VAF, but it got me wondering, how many others did the same.

I did it last year. Ordered a RV-10 tail cone, slo build fues, and quick build wings.

Would have done much better leaving the money in the market. The largest price increase was in the crating charges but I picked the tailcone up in a box and the rest uncrated at the factory. I forget the exact saving, but it was about 2 percent. Delivery of the fues and wing was in about four weeks. Great service!

Price increase

Placed my order for the finishing kit this week. Then I saw the extension for Sun N Fun. Oh well. Was gonna order it anyway.

mastered?

Good for you Larry! You must have mastered the riveting.

Not likely. I did hook up with Chapter 43 and a tech counselor so a review of my work is soon to come. Maybe after some criticism, I will be capable. There is so much knowledge around here,I really feel lucky to be building now.

Back