What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Demo Ride RV-10

mfcummings

Hello Fellow RV-10 owners, I am looking at making the move into the RV-10 build and was wondering if there are any RV10 owners willing to give a demo ride in the Pittsburg, PA area as I will be in that area this week/weekend. I live in N. central PA (Williamsport) area so that would work too. Willing to pay for fuel. Thanks, Mike Cummings.

Hello Fellow RV-10 owners, I am looking at making the move into the RV-10 build and was wondering if there are any RV10 owners willing to give a demo ride in the Pittsburg, PA area as I will be in that area this week/weekend. I live in N. central PA (Williamsport) area so that would work too. Willing to pay for fuel. Thanks, Mike Cummings.

There are several of use in the central Ohio area if you want to venture a little bit further west.

bob

If you want to see one under construction and talk about the process from a relatively new builder's standpoint, you're welcome to come to my shop. I'm up in the Beaver Falls area, very near KBVI, about 45 min northwest of Pittsburgh. I'm only at the wings stage though, so no really exciting stuff going on yet.

Drive over to Clarion I would be happy to show you my -10. If you can catch me home......we've logged more than 60 hours in the past three months, traveling around the country. Send me an email aturner at clarion.edu and we will work something out.

If you want to see one under construction and talk about the process from a relatively new builder's standpoint, you're welcome to come to my shop. I'm up in the Beaver Falls area, very near KBVI, about 45 min northwest of Pittsburgh. I'm only at the wings stage though, so no really exciting stuff going on yet.

I'll be about an hour away this Wednesday evening so perhaps that would work for you. I would be interested in seeing the process, tools and technique you have used thus far, let me know if Wednesday evening would work, thanks!

Mike C.

Back