What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Outstanding Dynon Service

guccidude1

Well Known Member
Friend
Guys: I want to tell you about my latest Dynon service experience. I decided to upgrade my SV-1000 to the Touch Screen. I shipped the trade-in screen UPS to Dynon overnight delivery last Thursday morning a week ago. Dynon received it a few minutes before 10a Friday. I called Steve in the Sales Department at 10:15a to inquire if it had arrived in good condition. He said it had and the techs would get to it soon. I asked if there was any chance it could be turned and shipped today, Friday. He said he would check and call me back. A few minutes later, he called and the techs were working on it now and would probably, barring any problems, be finished in time to ship. Four hours later, Steve called again and said the Touch was finished and ready to go. I then ask him if was possible for me to pay the difference between their normal ground shipping and overnight delivery and he said absolutely. I received the Touch Monday morning at 10a. Not half bad service, I pulled my screen late Thursday morning and reinstalled the new Touch Monday morning, lost two days for the weekend. I wanted to publicly thank Dynon and especially Steve in Sales for going the extra mile to expedite my Touch screen trade in. Thanks again Steve, Dan in Reno.

I just upgraded mine to touch too. I shipped it on a Monday and got it back the next Friday. I did not need or ask for anything special.

I installed in on Saturday and took it for a spin. My first impression is the touch screen is GREAT! Not having to turn knobs so much is great. I think the knobs may be worse in turbulence.

Hats off to Dynon for great products that are reliable, have tons of features, are reasonably priced, and for giving us great service. I have now flown with a Skyview for 4 years and 350 hours and love it.

More Kudos

Guys, Thanks for reminding me about this. I've had "good intentions" (you know what they say) to post similar praise and gratitude for prompt and friendly customer service from Steve and the Dynon folks.
So...THANK-YOU Dynon Friends! You were and are GREAT!
Hope to meet you all again at a future -12 gathering.
Sincerely,
Dave

Back