What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Marvin at Smoke System Helper

SeanB

Well Known Member
I'm in the process of fitting and nearly bonding my aft plexi on the RV7. There are several small jobs to finish now while access is good. One of those jobs is to finish of my Smoke System Helper tank. I purchased this kit almost six years ago! Things were going fine, until I went to hook up the flop tube. This is the old design with two weights and safety wire for the clunk. The clear hose had split on the brass fitting. I reached out to Marvin and asked if I could buy some of this tubing. I got an immediate reply and Marvin suggested I just replace it with the newer designed pickup tube. Two days later...it was in my hands. All this excellent support on a purchase I made about six years ago! Thanks, Marvin! Always nice doing business with you!

Marvin (aka "Smokey") is a great guy. Always willing to help. I met him in person a year ago. He is a good RV formation lead and mentor. Smokey is In the smoke system game as much for helping his fellow RV-ers have fun as he is in it for the business. Kind of like most VAF-ers here.

Jim

Back