What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-1 tour schedule?

mill2978

Well Known Member
I am in CO and saw mention that the RV1 may make it out here, but I can't find a schedule. I looked on the RV1 site and searched here on the forum, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Louise and Paul went over that schedule on the RV-1 webinar Tuesday night. You should be able to find that link in these forums and on Doug's site.

The schedule has grown and I'll try to get it out publicly some time this weekend. I'm away from my personal computer right now.

First event is tomorrow at Hicks! Hope to see many of you there!

RV-1 tour schedule, Denver, CO

Hi Aaron, a group of RV enthusiasts will be hosting the RV-1 on it?s Denver stop on the ?Barnstormer Tour?. The current itinerary has the airplane arriving at Denver?s Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport - KBJC - early in the afternoon on May 30th. Pilot and airplane will be spending the night.

Part of hosting the airplane on an overnight stop includes coordination of a reception. Our plan is to place the RV-1 in the middle of a large hangar at BJC, and to have a party, to include food and drink for all those interested in seeing the airplane.

As the time gets closer, we will be looking for volunteers to help with the reception arrangements, if you are interested.

Thanks!

Jim Gray
[email protected]
RV-8 flying

The schedule has grown and I'll try to get it out publicly some time this weekend. I'm away from my personal computer right now.

First event is tomorrow at Hicks! Hope to see many of you there!

Will the schedule be posted on the RV-1.org website soon?
I see the map of tracking the tour but do not see the schedule.

Sorry for the delay my fault. :eek:

No flying for me today here in VA so I'll be adding a new /better / up-to-date RV-1 tour info on the RV-1.org site. Look for the overview map, the "next stop" and a large interactive map. Louise has been busy firming up the details and now I need to catch up.

Oh yeah, if you want to know where the RV-1 is at any moment, you can "Spot the RV-1" thanks to the donation of the Gps satellite tracker from SPOT.

Tour schedule and Live Map !

We have the current RV-1 Tour schedule posted along with an interactive map.

tour-globe.png

I think that is Paul zooming around like Santa Claus in the RV-1 :D

Friends of the RV-1 are adding new stops as they get confirmed so you might want to bookmark the rv-1.org site or direct to the tour schedule.

Back