What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wanted: Stick time Phoenix area

Uncle Ron

I'm New Here
I am new to this forum, and am not sure if I have put this in the right area. I am contemplating buying a flying RV and would like to narrow my search criteria by actually flying a few differnt aircraft. I will be in Phoenix February 13-26 and would like to buy some time in a 6,7, or 9. (or A variant) If there is anyone out there who would like to help me out with the decision making process, I am happy to compensate you for your expenses, as well as buy lunch. Hope to hear from you. TIA. Ron

Welcome to VAF!

I am new to this forum,

Ron, welcome aboard the good ship VAF:D

Wish I was closer to Phoenix, would give you some time in a 10.

I suspect you will get offers from folks that live around there.

Good to have you here.

"buy some time"

Ron, Please remember that these forums are open to the public, and that E-AB aircraft, in general, cannot be used for compensation. I suggest people keep any financial arrangements to themselves.

That said, there are plenty of RV pilots who would be willing to give you a ride without charge.

Bob

Sorry Bob. I do not want to do anything wrong here. I have not had a lot of replies so perhaps I should rephrase my intent. I would like to experience the RV grin. The spam can just is not cutting it anymore.

Thanks again to all, and hope to hear back from others interested in sharing the smile.

If you're going to be near Las Vegas

, look me up. I'd be glad to help. :D

70two two78 zero273

Back