What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

looking for seat rail mod

I'll be back to work on my 10 next week after not touching it for 10 months. Pretty excited to finish it up. I'll post some pictures of the mod aerhed was talking about. I did the nut plates on the back of the T-handle and it still took to long to take the seats out so I ended up figuring out the nut plate on the bottom of the cover. It leterally takes 2 minutes to pull a seat. Takes longer to go to the tool box and get the socket then it does to pull the seats.

So are these pictures up now and I missed them?

If not, and you post them in reply: thank you, Stamper! :) I will be at this stage before I know it, and really tying to get my head around all the mods I need to be incorporating.

-Stormy

Bill, I did the same thing. Bruce asked me to post some pictures. I will take some photos tomorrow and try to post them tomorrow night. Well it looks like I need to learn to post photos, but until then if you send me your e mail I can send you the photos

Richard

Last edited:
Well I guess I will need to spend some time one day to learn how to post photos. Bill if you send your e mail address to me I can send you the photos.

Back