What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FWF DWG help

Maxrate

Well Known Member
Trying to get all the firewall penetrations done and clamps/hardware in place before the engine mount arrives. Called the mother ship and they couldn?t PDF me a copy of the firewall fwd DWG without a DWG number. Would be greatly appreciated if someone could post a pic or PDF of the layout for the fuel injected 7 to get one step ahead in the build.

Thanks all

Firewall DWG

Trying to get all the firewall penetrations done and clamps/hardware in place before the engine mount arrives. Called the mother ship and they couldn’t PDF me a copy of the firewall fwd DWG without a DWG number. Would be greatly appreciated if someone could post a pic or PDF of the layout for the fuel injected 7 to get one step ahead in the build.

Thanks all

Try tis link. Looks like OP-32
http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=167429&highlight=Firewall

Thanks Larry, just what the doctor ordered! Any other pics just before installing the engine mount would be appreciated. I’ve done a detailed search and googled pics too. -7 FI

Last edited:
The link to the OP-32 doubler has been fixed.

I tried to include all the drawings and info one would need to complete the firewall penetrations.

If you need anything else, let me know and I'll add it to that thread.

Last edited:
Images not showing

Could anyone please provide me with a PDF copy of the DWG OP-32 Fuel system for the RV7A as the previous images are not showing when I view this thread.

OP-32

Could anyone please provide me with a PDF copy of the DWG OP-32 Fuel system for the RV7A as the previous images are not showing when I view this thread.

I have the CD. Shoot me an e-mail (signature below) and I'll send it.

Also see

OP 22 Mixture and throttle
OP 26 Control cables
OP 29 and 33 Cabin heat
OP 54 Exhaust

Dave

Last edited:
Back