What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Series - RV/IAC Aerobatic Competition Standings

ronschreck

Well Known Member
A good showing by Oliver Spatscheck this past weekend at Cape May, NJ. He went home with a second place trophy having bested two Extras, an Eagle and two Decathlons! And he just registered to fly in the U.S. National Aerobatic Championships! Well done Oliver. I'll see you in Salina.

by

Thx! Was a pretty windy contest.... .

You forgot Dennis Harvan on the list. He flew his first contest in his RV in primary ending with a 79.87%. He also won the grass roots medal.

See you in Salina.

Oliver

You forgot Dennis Harvan on the list. He flew his first contest in his RV in primary ending with a 79.87%. He also won the grass roots medal....

Oliver

Good catch Oliver. And my apologies to Dennis for overlooking his performance. That score puts him at the top of the leader board for the Primary category. (Remember, it takes two contests to place in the standings.) The Grass Roots Achievement medal is awarded to the highest scoring competitor in any category with an airplane of 180 horsepower or less. I counted nine others competing for the award so that's quite a feather in his cap! Well done.

by

Back