What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV's in NW Arkansas or close?

flyabq

Hello,
I was wondering if there were any RVers in the NW Arkansas area? I am getting ready to start a RV-7 in a couple of weeks (Bella Vista) and I would love to have someone to ask questions to as well as just the occasional look at a finished airplane to keep me motivated.

I just relocated to NWA and have an RV-7 under construction southwest of Bentonville you could look at and discuss.

Not based there, but my wife has family in Bentonville so we fly our 9A to KVBT several weekends each year. Send me a PM if you'd like to keep in touch and I'll gladly take you for a ride next time we're down that way.

Trutrak

You might enjoy going by the Trutrak hanger in Springdale. I believe they have several RVs, and you could check out their products. John

Hello,
I was wondering if there were any RVers in the NW Arkansas area? I am getting ready to start a RV-7 in a couple of weeks (Bella Vista) and I would love to have someone to ask questions to as well as just the occasional look at a finished airplane to keep me motivated.

Not a current RVer, but I'm also in Bella Vista and right on the cusp of starting an RV-8 build. Would be interested in keeping in touch and helping along the way if you need any.

Meet up

That would be awesome. Will be nice to have an extra set of hands for those moments that you need to flip something. I appreciate it. Feel free to reach out. 505-934-3244

Jeremy

I just relocated to NWA and have an RV-7 under construction southwest of Bentonville you could look at and discuss.

That would be awesome! Thank you for the offer. I look forward to connecting with you.

Thank you

Not a current RVer, but I'm also in Bella Vista and right on the cusp of starting an RV-8 build. Would be interested in keeping in touch and helping along the way if you need any.

Thank you sir! and I look forward to helping you as well.

Hello,

I lived up there for a few years and started my RV there. There is an EAA group there, if you get together with them I hope they will be helpful. I met Alan Smith and his wife Brenda through EAA. They live in the Neosho MO area and have built two RV's. They were fantastic to bounce questions off of.

What a coincidence! I'm also in Bella Vista and I'll also be starting an RV-7 in the next couple of months. I just ordered the tail kit at AirVenture and I'll be ready to start just as soon as I have the workshop set up in the back yard.

I had no idea there were this many builds happening in this area. I should have started going to the local EAA chapter meetings months ago!

Speaking of, the local one is Chapter 732 and according to their website the next meeting is 8/19 at 1300 at the Arkansas Air Museum down at KFYV. It'll be my first meeting!

Watch VAF for the coming soon announcements on the Petit Jean Fly-In as well. A couple hundred RVers are headed to you.

RV's in NWA

I am building an RV-9A located in Fayetteville, AR. Would be glad to show it to you.
Fred Fallis

I can help with motivation

I bought a flying RV 7 five years ago so I can help with the motivation. :) Looking forward to having a few more RVers around the area.

Not NW Arkansas but I’m in Bolivar, MO. Currently working on the fuselage of a 7.

Bud, what airport do you fly out of? We fly down to Cassville on occasion to see my wife’s family. I’d like to look at your plane sometime.

Come on down

I live on a private 2300? strip 2 miles east of MO00 (Turkey Mtn). If the hangar doors open, I?m home.

I'm planning on it

Andy, I plan to go to MO00 tomorrow, but fly the entire distance (2 miles) in my Legal Eagle. The fall colors are really starting to show.

Thanks for the link Andy. Unfortunately I’m headed a different direction today or I’d come down to meet y’all.

Back