What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rear seat Headrest

Aerosport1

Well Known Member
Aerosport Products is now offering Rear seat Headrest for the stock Vans
rear seats. These headrest are adjustable and removable in a matter of seconds.
These can be retrofit to most completed stock van seats.
We will also be offering complete rear seat foam sets.

Call Aerosport Products for more information.
http://www.aerosportproducts.com/index.htm
614-834-8659

0_0_e3c535227761c16aa2cda955565784ac_1

Geoff, yet another item on my shopping list from Aerosport over the coming years! Don't go anywhere because I'd have to replan my entire interior!

Can you show us a couple pictures to understand how it is mounted so I can decide if it works in my -10

Thanks
Mike

Mike,

I've watched Geoff develop these over the last few months. If you have standard back seats (even if they are already covered), these are pretty straight forward to install and/or retrofit.

bob

Me too

I like this idea and will probably buy some. I like them better than the tall ones that are integral to the frame. Let us know when they are ready and the price. I'll have to have Abby at Flightlines cover mine to match my back seats, but I suspect that is no problem.

We are currently offering 5 different styles of seats. They start at $3,120 and will include a set of our new rear seat foams. Our foams will fit the stock Van's rear seats but differ from the stock foams in that they have been designed to withstand the effects of wear for a much longer time. Our patterns are done with a CAD program in which we bring in the CAD of the seat foams, both front and rear. We are able to print out precise patterns based on stretch properties of the leather that we use. With this capability we are offering the service of a custom one -off design with your input starting at $3,395.

To get back to the head rest! We will currently be offering the rear seat headrests as an option to our seat covering service. The cost of the option is an additional $300 to the prices mentioned above. That will include all of the hardware installed to your seats and also includes the covering of the head rest.

If you have any questions please ask!
[email protected]

A little clarification..

For now, while we are finishing up installation instructions for the head rest, we are only offering with our seat covering.

We will be making the head rest kit, itself, available for sale for the RV-10 in the next 30-45 days.

We will be looking to roll out kits specifically for other models shortly thereafter.

I apologize for the confusion.

Thanks

Sign me up

When the headrest kit is available as a stand alone kit, please let me know. If I can find a match to the seat coverings I have with upholstery that you offer, I'll have you cover the headrests. If not, I'll send them to Abby to cover with the same color and material in my rear seats.

seats

I got my seats from aerosport and they are very nice and top quality. I also got the back head rest, very easy to take on and off. I highly recommend aerosport products, not only because of there products but also because of thier customer service. It bas been spot on. Thanks Zack and Geoff

Back