What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New engine monitor

Me too!

Nice video of the unit working and by being a drop in replacement, I'm in the line too for this unit. :D

News about this unit?

http://www.fractaltech.net/?fbclid=IwAR0PKsI47TVQIh350HPGUKEB1Xbzlq1lNPi71OGrPsHtU0shbnWa-U4sQCY

Just getting on the market, looks like it was originally developed for a two cyl two stroke-----but I believe he is expanding to cover four stroke four cyl applications.

Mike,

Any new information about when the unit will be available?
I emailed the company but never got a response.
Maybe you have more influence than me (I'm so sure of that.. LoL)
Tks!

Sorry, I have no contact with them----just saw this on another forum I visit.

Funny is I sent the message here and 5 minutes later I got a response from them.

See their response when I asked about a 4 cylinder Engine Monitor:

"Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the delay as we have been swamped with emails. The initial July release is targeted at 2-cylinder engines, but testing on larger Lycomings and Continentals is in progress. You can expect a release for these engines towards the end of the year. The unit will be configurable to adapt it to your specific engine."

If they keep the advertised price, will be a sweet deal!

I'm surprised GRT hasn't done this years ago.

GRT seems to be moving in the opposite direction - their latest units are designed to be remote mounted, and controlled by an EFIS, which also displays the data. Not sure how much market there is for a true stand-alone device.

GRT seems to be moving in the opposite direction - their latest units are designed to be remote mounted, and controlled by an EFIS, which also displays the data. Not sure how much market there is for a true stand-alone device.

I suspect the size of the panel may influence how folks see the need.

Back