What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Projects in Arlington/Grand Prairie?

FalconDreams

I'm New Here
Hello everyone,

I'm a very long time lurker to VAF. It has provided a lot of information and entertainment over the years and for that I thank all of you! :)

I've long dreamed of starting a project and I'm at a point that I can get much more serious about actually doing it. As part of my due diligence (engineer and all that implies) I would love to provide some free labor to really learn more about the build process. I have done a lot of work on all sorts of projects but never on aircraft.

Currently, I'm considering a -14 project but for the purposes of learning about the build process I believe any of the RV series will work. If anyone is in the Arlington/Grand Prairie area and is willing to let me stop by and help out, please PM me.

Thank you

There are a couple of projects in your area. I'm renovating a house in south Arlington currently, so my 10 project is on hold currently. There is another guy in Cedar Hills area thats building a 10. I just met someone else that's building a 10 at KGPM (where I'm based at).

Plenty of opportunity around....

Thank you for the reply! Please feel free to let any of the builders in the area know that I will trade labor for some answers to my questions :)

I'm the one building in Cedar Hill, shoot me a not. Shawn you ever going to get back to building?

Back