What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Camp Scholler 2013

Larry
That was fantastic, especially the second video of the cart ride around the exhibition area.
For someone like me who has never been to Oshkosh, it really helped to get an idea of the place and the exhibition as it runs.
Thanks a lot. Invaluable.

John

How

How did you get that big Ranger on the grounds? Didn't think they would allow that, you must know a guy.

Really great! I need this to show people who haven't been there, and we plan for a lot of them next year. This made my "show and tell" list. Kids today are very visual and need to see the reason for prep for all the walking. At 70, I could out-walk many of them this year, and this shows how big it is. BTW, the quote of the year was from a boy who arrived on Saturday, two days after I arrived. He got out in a T-shirt and said, "Mom was right, I should have brought a jacket." You can't tell 'em.

If you don't mind, Larry, when were these shot? I would guess the second was Friday afternoon as EN-1 and EN-3 aren't in the display area with the Teen Flight plane. Curious on the first one, also.

Bob

Last edited:
A stranger in my car

weird.jpg

I can't believe this. At exactly 6 minutes and 48 seconds into your video you can see a stranger rummaging through my car? I'm betting it's the woman camping next to us, but not sure. I have not noticed anything missing however. I was shocked when I saw your video. Just an amazing coincidence. What the heck is she doing in my car?

I can't believe this. At exactly 6 minutes and 48 seconds into your video you can see a stranger rummaging through my car? I'm betting it's the woman camping next to us, but not sure. I have not noticed anything missing however. I was shocked when I saw your video. Just an amazing coincidence. What the heck is she doing in my car?

That is funny.
I was just mentioning to a friend that with the number of GoPro's I saw and were sold at Oshkosh, everything is filmed. This was the proof I needed.

Touring the grounds

Forgive me as this is not directly RV related, but if you haven't been to OSH this is what the camp grounds looks like.
]

Wow, they really do just let you taxi anywhere. And how nice of you to pick up a stranger. BTW, where can I get one of those reversing props?

Back