What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Enigma update 1.3.0.0 available

Rainier Lamers

Well Known Member
Enigma update 1.3.0.0 available, Odyssey/Voyager G2 update 1.0.0.4 available

For those that are using the Enigma, please download the latest update (binary for the instrument as well as simulator) from www.MGLAvionics.co.za (Enigma update page).

A few items from the G2 development have been ported to the Enigma, including the Flight Director, latest autopilot algorithms as well as the GPS based flight path attitude estimation which is very usefull for those not using an AHRS or would like an independent technology attitude display to cross-check their AHRS systems.

The Odyssey/Voyager G2 update adds textures to the synthetic vision terrain look-ahead.

Enjoy !

Rainier
CEO MGL Avionics

Last edited:
Where is latest MGL screen designer.

Downloaded the simulator 1.2.0.0 from www.MGLAvionics.co.za

Problem is that it looks just like the old G1 simulator. I made sure I went to "Odyssey/Voyager software binary download page".
I'm running Vista and I don?t see textures to the synthetic vision or any new screen designs. Did I get the wrong link/version? What is the direct link to the G2 screen designer/simulator.

Version 1.2.0.0 is the G1. The G1 is still maintained so it has not disappeared. 1.2.0.0 adds a few of the new functions we added to the G2 development.

Please go to the G2 (or MKII) Odyssey/Voyager update page. You can get there in the same way - use the left array of buttons on our website (Odyssey and Voyager EFIS), then select "Odyssey and Voyager MKII updates".

Rainier

Downloaded the simulator 1.2.0.0 from www.MGLAvionics.co.za

Problem is that it looks just like the old G1 simulator. I made sure I went to "Odyssey/Voyager software binary download page".
I'm running Vista and I don?t see textures to the synthetic vision or any new screen designs. Did I get the wrong link/version? What is the direct link to the G2 screen designer/simulator.

Back