What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Die Cut Decal

luv2flypilot

Well Known Member
Anybody know where I can buy a die cut White RV-7A decal like this one? I purchased it somewhere online about 5 years ago. I bought a new truck and want to install one on it.

RVDecalIimage.jpeg

Just like the old one?

Anybody know where I can buy a die cut White RV-7A decal like this one? I purchased it somewhere online about 5 years ago. I bought a new truck and want to install one on it.

So did you find someone to make it just like your old one?

Philip, here's an RV-6...

Bobby, I wanted to make an RV-7A today but I'm having no luck finding an inflight photo to use a reference! Got one?

7A

Should be able to take the ten gear and put them on the 7. I'll keep an eye out for a good photo.

Haha I can do that Philip! I'll shorten the tail and make it a -6A. Out on a trip right now so it will be a few days.

Yes, soon I will have every model available from Vans. It just takes a lot of time to make these but they are coming!

Here's some new releases of the 3D airplane stickers. You guys have been asking for more of the RV-6 so I have made the RV-6, RV-6A, RV-7 Slider, RV-14 tail dragger side view, and the RV-12 3D view! Available at Aircraftstickers.com

(See ad on Previous Days News Page)

Back