What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rocker Switch Pros

Has any tried these rocker switches from Rocker Switch Pros? Very impressive website. Very cool engraving. White or blue lights.

Www.rockerswitchpros.com

Very similar to RockRack, not sure if RockRack is still in business. After reviewing their site components and accessories look identical.

rockrack1.jpg

Love them and now found source for a replacement switch activator :). The print on my fuel pump switch was wearing a little.

Here's mine

Rocker Switch Pros were great to work with. I strongly advise you not use their web tool and talk to them directly (or by email). They are very good at what they do.

Here is my panel in progress:
I did all of my own artwork, and I had to re-wire all the Carling switches inside to get the colors I wanted, and to make them drive a VP-X "pull to ground" signal while keeping the LEDs independent.

In hindsight, I would never spend the time and money like I did, but I sure am happy with my result.

zn3hxi.jpg

I purchased some switched and rocker covers from them. Extremely fast, no complaints. I'm just doing white switches though.

Back