What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bourland Estates- Ft. Worth area

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
I'm looking at a couple of lots at the Bourland Estates airpark near Ft. Worth. Any RV folks there? Anyone have any inside information on this airpark. It looks very nice.

Bourland Estates

Hello,

A friend of mine, Guy Peers, lives in Bourland Estates. Guy flies for American Airlines and has an RV6, You might want to e-mail him and ask him his thoughts.

his e-mail addess is [email protected]

Wayne Edgerton RV10 guy. My hangar is at Propwash in Justin.

Bourland Estates

Darwin,

There is an instrumentation tech on the flight line at Lockheed that lives there. He has a Bonanza.
Try contacting him at [email protected] and he'll probably fill you in on Bourland Estates.

I too am looking into buying at bourland estates. My problem is that I currently live in California due to my wifes Air Force career. She will be getting out in less than 2 years, and we plan on moving back home to Texas and would love to score a property at bourland. According to the web site they only have 18 lots left. Not sure how accurate that figure is to date. Our original plans were to find a spot at pecan plantation but bourland looks much better to me. Does anybody know what the regulations are for building a house there? Atleast size regs and price? All of those homes are super nice and super huge from the looks of it.

Last edited:
Resurrecting an old thread. I am interested in Bourland Field and have phoned the contact number to get a tour with no response (817 396 4554). My wife and I would like to take a tour and talk to somone about buying a lot and building a house.

We both have Friday, 19 April off and were thinking about driving down. Does anyone know of how to get in touch with whoever is selling the lots?

Thanks - TJ

Back