What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Van's Funny Bone

Page 45-11, Step 1 was my favorite. Sadly, Annette at Cleaveland Tool could not come through with a working copy for me. :cool:

Somewhere one suggests getting a friend to help and says "empty promises of food or beer work well here" or something to that effect...

Somewhere one suggests getting a friend to help and says "empty promises of food or beer work well here" or something to that effect...
That's page 41-03 steps 4-9, regarding putting the wings into position and getting the bolts in place. The reason that empty promises work here is that you are near the end of the build. Earlier, like drilling the rear window or getting the fore and aft fuselage lined up, you actually need to make with the beer so your friends will come back to help with the wings.

That's page 41-03 steps 4-9, regarding putting the wings into position and getting the bolts in place. The reason that empty promises work here is that you are near the end of the build. Earlier, like drilling the rear window or getting the fore and aft fuselage lined up, you actually need to make with the beer so your friends will come back to help with the wings.

The timing was good for me - wings on 2 days ago, promises made....

Back