What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

trutrak load

prkaye

Well Known Member
Anybody know how many amps my TruTrak pictoral turn & bank instrument should draw? The unit didn't come with any documentation.

Belt and suspenders

Anybody know how many amps my TruTrak pictoral turn & bank instrument should draw? The unit didn't come with any documentation.
I have the 2 1/4" Trutrak pictorial T&B. I had measured current consumption to be about 55 to 65 mA.
T&B%202%20Inch.jpg

I installed a switch to select between the main electrical bus, or the alternate 9V battery supply. This allows the T&B to operate on emergency 9V power, and along with my other steam gauges, hopefully will allow me to get out of trouble when everything else electrical goes kerplunk.

I have the 2 1/4" Trutrak pictorial T&B. I had measured current consumption to be about 55 to 65 mA.
T&B%202%20Inch.jpg

I installed a switch to select between the main electrical bus, or the alternate 9V battery supply. This allows the T&B to operate on emergency 9V power, and along with my other steam gauges, hopefully will allow me to get out of trouble when everything else electrical goes kerplunk.

Right on target!

Back