What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2019 OSH RV-10 Dinner & Social 7/21

bcondrey

Well Known Member
Patron
RV-10 flyers, builders and wannabes Save the Date. We will again be hosting an RV-10 OSH gathering on 7/21 (Sunday before show start) starting at 5:30 and running until ??? According to our records, this will be the 12th annual OSH RV-10 dinner extravaganza... Location is in Camp Scholler, in the same general area as in past years. This post will be updated with the exact location when we're on site (about a week prior to the dinner). Setup & cleanup help welcome but both should be minimal.

If you are planning to attend, please let me know so we can make sure there’s enough food. No need to bring anything - We will be bringing in food from a local establishment and supplementing for some variety so no need to bring anything. As in past years, there will also be a vegetarian selection.

Our site location in Camp Scholler also appears on Google Maps if you search for "RV-10 HQ”, we'll just have to remember how to update it this year

7/12 update: Location for the event is between 44th and 45th about 7 sites south of Lindbergh in Camp Scholler. it’s already getting pretty crowded in the east end of Camp Scholler this year. Because of space limitations, things will be cozier this year than in the past.

Last edited:
So put me down for 2. We haven't been in a few years as the HBC beer tasting is almost at the same time. However, I think this year we'll try and hit both, but we'll probably be a bit late.

As Todd pointed out, this is basically the same time as the Beer exchange, and hopefully not too far apart for each other. I expect I'll also be there a little late, but planning to attend. First year at OSH, and going to be solo.

As Todd pointed out, this is basically the same time as the Beer exchange, and hopefully not too far apart for each other. I expect I'll also be there a little late, but planning to attend. First year at OSH, and going to be solo.

It?s quite a distance between the events but there are numerous folks that make the trek.

I'll be there..... I don't know who the +1 will be yet, but will probably have somebody tagging along.

bob

2 more

My wife and I will be there with perhaps one additional friend.
We will also come over early to help with any setup.
Thanks for hosting.

Representing Tasmania

My wife Kerrie and I will be there for the first time this year, as long as our (commercial) flight in that afternoon doesn't go astray.

Adrian

All currently active RV-10 builders in France will be there... total of 1 (me) !

Looking forward to meeting you all !

Xavier

I will be attending with my bride of 35 years. Count us in and looking forward to meeting and seeing a few RV-10 builders.

RV10 get together

I will be there solo. My bride has to work so she can support my airplane.

Will be there solo with my camera and my new RV-10. I will help with anything needed.
Bill Greenley

I'm planning on making it this year. Can't believe it's been 12 years since that first one! Now if I could just find the time to get mine done. :p

John and Lyn Siebold will attend. After building five -7s we're considering a -10 but no time to build. If you're thinking of selling your flying -10, we want to meet you.

Add One More to Attend RV-10 Get Together

Bob,

I plan to attend the get together.

Thanks
Dave Syvertson

My wife and two daughters (12 and 14) would like to join me for the get-together. They've never seen another RV-10 than the one growing in our garage for the last four years...

Location for the event is between 44th and 45th about 7 sites south of Lindbergh in Camp Scholler.

We should be at the campground by the time this event starts! Look forward to meeting some other -10 folks. Myself, wife and maybe up to +3, depending on how many of my kids tag along.

Jim D.

Rv-10 Emp

My wife and I are planning to attend this year. Does anyone know if we will be able to park at the blue lot that evening or should we plan to park farther away?

My husband, adult son, and I will be there for dinner and to meet RV 10 builders. We just started our build in April. Looking forward to meeting you all!

I believe you can park in the blue lot. You?d then walk toward the main entrance and turn right on Forest Home. This leads into the campground area, follow it to Lindbergh and turn left on Lindbergh to 46th. Turn right and we?re about 7 sites down.

My wife and I are planning to attend this year. Does anyone know if we will be able to park at the blue lot that evening or should we plan to park farther away?

Back