Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 06-25-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrv6 View Post
To clarify, Jims Navworx box is the ADS600-B, not the ADS600-EXP. The software that rv7charlie generously shared is for the -EXP. The main difference seems to be that the -EXP has wifi, while the -B doesn't seem to and uses a serial port for communication. Does anyone know where I could get the UAT console for the -B? Thanks!!
Unfortunately, after selling my unit, I haven't kept the supporting applications and docs around.

The issue you may run into, is what version of software is currently installed. There are two installer methods. The original Term program and the newer UAT console. While there was a method to convert, it wasn't straight forward. I bricked mine doing the conversion and had to send it to Bill to fix.
Old 06-25-2019, 02:53 PM

Default NavWorx tech issues - help each other

I have ADS600-B UAT Console NavWorx 4.0.9.exe, it's only 7.9 MB so can probably email. Still have my old navworx box and the usb wifi dongle.

Keith Rhea
RV7
Old 06-25-2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrv6 View Post
To clarify, Jims Navworx box is the ADS600-B, not the ADS600-EXP. The software that rv7charlie generously shared is for the -EXP. The main difference seems to be that the -EXP has wifi, while the -B doesn't seem to and uses a serial port for communication. Does anyone know where I could get the UAT console for the -B? Thanks!!
Unfortunately, after selling my unit, I haven't kept the supporting applications and docs around.

The issue you may run into, is what version of software is currently installed. There are two installer methods. The original Term program and the newer UAT console. While there was a method to convert, it wasn't straight forward. I bricked mine doing the conversion and had to send it to Bill to fix.
Old 06-25-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhea View Post
I have ADS600-B UAT Console NavWorx 4.0.9.exe, it's only 7.9 MB so can probably email. Still have my old navworx box and the usb wifi dongle.

Keith Rhea
RV7
The problem is many email applications, firewalls, filters, etc won't allow users to receive executable files. Most can even tell if you simple rename the exe to something else.
Old 06-25-2019, 03:19 PM

I've got the UAT software for the ADS600-B and can try uploading it to Dropbox where you should be able to download it. Will try and get to it tonight.
Old 06-26-2019, 02:29 PM

Thanks all---I've got a copy of the software and will give it a try tomorrow. Thanks again!!
Flying!
Old 06-29-2019, 01:31 PM

Default UAT Console 4.1 version

Trying to find version 4.1 of the UAT console software for the Navworx.