VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 06-19-2017, 03:40 PM

Default Danielle's birthday

Congratulations Danielle and Happy Birthday (a little late) .
Tim , I have to tell you back when we first started building our RV-14s you stated you were building this aircraft for your daughters to fly. I thought to myself, "these girls will change there priorities before they come of age to fly".
Was I ever wrong. Not only did Danielle solo on her 16th birthday but you got your CFI endorsement as well, for her to do that. Proud of you both.
Someone with the computer smarts and Tim's permission should post Danielle's first flight video on here , it's very inspiring. I just noticed it on Tim's site tonight and it's great, loved it. I've only met them once but I need to meet up with them again and thank Tim in person for all his help in my builds of both the RV-10 and RV-14. Hopefully perhaps at Oshkosh.