Originally Posted by joedallas
Is this the best Com Antenna for the RV12
RAMI AV-17 COM ANTENNA
I can get this a lot faster from Aircraft Spruce
Joe, I recommend http://www.deltapopaviation.com
Don is a good guy to work with and sells a good product at great prices. He has both top and bottom mount antennas, with the bottom mount one being the right choice if you're going to use Van's COM location between the landing gear.
- RV-12 N975G, SN 120840, Build in progress...finally on the finishing kit, so, something like 90% done and 90% left to go.
- 1975 B58 Baron, N1975G (a bottomless money pit that makes building an RV look like lunch money, but it's a great airplane, hauls the family and my wife likes two engines...go figure)
- 1961 A33 Debonair, N433JC (R.I.P.)
- RV7A; didn't finish it and donated to kid's club
- Zenith CH601XL; flying somewhere in Louisiana https://youtu.be/wa_Y_A_rP_8