Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2016, 03:12 PM

Hank---take a look at what you have.
Tom
RV7 Tail Kit Completed, Fuse started-Pay as I go Plan
Ridgeland, SC
www.tsflightlines.com
Old 12-08-2016, 03:39 PM

Good lord.....I need to look at the dates of the post.
All makes sense now.
Thank you TS.
H
Old 03-17-2017, 05:48 AM

the products looks great!

Just visited the website, I should order fuel lines about now to have them available when itīs time to install but would like to order the "RV14/14A Rigid tubes from fuselage to wings" at the same time to save on shipping.

So, any news as to when the fuselage to wings tubes will be available?
RV-14 kit #140138
working on the fuselage kit
wings done, tail kit almost done
Http://magnusrv.blogspot.se
Old 03-17-2017, 07:54 AM

Thumbs up Fuel and Brake Line Kit

Just finished installing my fuel lines and main brake lines. The craftsmanship was very good and the lines fit perfect. The alignment to the pump and Andair Valve was spot on.

Highly recommend these kits. Would be happy to share photos of my install if anyone is interested, pm me.

Alvin Fox
RV14a
Old 03-18-2017, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by control View Post
the products looks great!

Just visited the website, I should order fuel lines about now to have them available when itīs time to install but would like to order the "RV14/14A Rigid tubes from fuselage to wings" at the same time to save on shipping.

So, any news as to when the fuselage to wings tubes will be available?
We finally have a set of wing to fuselage lines that are beta tested and fit perfectly. We are awaiting testing from a second beta tester to verify the fit in two separate aircraft. The difficult part about our initial fitting of these is that when built to overlay the template in the manual, they aren't even close to fitting. So we needed to do multiple trial and error attempts to get it right.

We want to verify the dimensions now to ensure that they will fit in every aircraft the same.

If someone has an rv-14 with wings on and ready to install these lines, please feel free to contact me. They are still pre production so we would need someone who is ready to install them as soon as they arrive for testing purposes.

Thanks again to everyone, including all our beta testers. Our rv-14 packages are the most complete of any package we have offered to date due to the excellent feedback from our customers.

Have a great weekend and happy building
Steve

Please email us at aircraftspecialty@gmail.com with any questions.

Your Source for Custom CNC parts, CNC cut instrument panels and labeling, Teflon fuel/oil hoses, Headsets, and many other items for Experimental Aircraft.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:56 AM

I'll wait a few more weeks then, thanx for the reply!
RV-14 kit #140138
Old 03-19-2017, 07:33 AM

Default just so you'll know--

Steve has really worked very hard to make these RV14 packages correct. We had a lot of discussions about the wing tubes, and what was happening. We even went so far as to make a couple of hose assemblies for a beta tester just to see what was happening. For you RV14 builders, you know what we are talking about---or will know. Now that we have the exact fit, Steve duplicates them on the CNC bender.

Just so you know---its a bunch easier if you have the plane---or a scaled mock up of something so you can test fit, and make minor adjustments, instead of sending things around the country for beta testing. Takes alot more time, and more money to do so. I made the RV7/9 spar mockup to be able to do those fuel systems. We have an 8, not perfect, but functional. Planning on a 10, thinking about a 14, and soon to have a real 12 (Steve's Dad) to play with.
Gee--we just need some more room.

More fun things to come---Like Beringer conversions, or new installs, because you guys asked for it!
Tom and Steve
RV7 Tail Kit Completed, Fuse started-Pay as I go Plan
Ridgeland, SC
www.tsflightlines.com
Old 03-23-2017, 07:06 AM

Just received the RV-14 TD Cabin Fuel and Cabin Brake Lines w/parking brake option from Aircraft Specialty. Took about a week to receive and will be fitting them in the next 2 weeks. Excellent workmanship and would recommend this option; money very, well spent. Still need to select the parking-brake valve/actuator to use.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:28 AM

The RV-14 Rigid tube package has been very popular. We made a video of the fabrication of the rigid tube assemblies in case anyone is interested in the development process as well as the fabrication of the assemblies.

We also have a few other videos on this page of other product fabrication. The instrument panel video has not been updated to show the latest processes we use. At the moment, we are offering a powdercoat/silkscreen option as well as an anodized and laser etched process. Both turn out really awesome.

Have a great weekend and happy building.

http://aircraftspecialty.com/howwemake.html

Please email us at aircraftspecialty@gmail.com with any questions.

Your Source for Custom CNC parts, CNC cut instrument panels and labeling, Teflon fuel/oil hoses, Headsets, and many other items for Experimental Aircraft.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:55 AM

Another happy customer

( I have not installed the fuel line yet but they look great). AS have been fantastic to deal with. To bad the Swedish customs and our local post company took twice as long to handle the package in Sweden as AS and US post took to deliver and transport it half way around the globe
RV-14 kit #140138