What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV-14's for sale?

I know everyone is going to laugh at this. I'm looking for an RV-7 with dual skyviews for sale...but if anyone were to sell a -14...I know...pipe dream.

Thank you guys. Though I am looking for something ready to fly. Got the money already. Haven't seen any -7's come up that have the glass that I want.

RV-14A for Sale

I turns out I am building an RV-14A to sell. It will be my forth RV...an RV-7A that I fly and 2 RV-12s that I built and sold. It's my hobby here at the Leeward Air Ranch in Ocala, FL. It is an IFR set up with dual Dynon avionics integrated by Advanced Flight Systems with a certified Avidyne GPS and all available RV-14A options. It will be put up for sale when almost completed so the buyer can have a personal N number and paint job. I am currently completing the finishing kit.

I turns out I am building an RV-14A to sell. It will be my forth RV...an RV-7A that I fly and 2 RV-12s that I built and sold. It's my hobby here at the Leeward Air Ranch in Ocala, FL. It is an IFR set up with dual Dynon avionics integrated by Advanced Flight Systems with a certified Avidyne GPS and all available RV-14A options. It will be put up for sale when almost completed so the buyer can have a personal N number and paint job. I am currently completing the finishing kit.

I would not advertise out loud.

RV-14 Wing kit for sale

I am selling my RV14 wing kit. It has been started but there is much to do still. Comes with tools. Have it advertised in the Vans Classifieds. It's in Central Florida (Sanford Airport).

RV 14A for Sale ?

I am looking to buy an RV 14A, any idea?

Amir Greenfield
718-289-0038

I would think that there are quite a few more than 3 14s flying. If I'm not mistaken, I thought I saw at least 6 of us at OSH alone. The count on Vans website has quite a few completed 14s. Maybe there are a bunch over seas or something.

Anybody have a grasp on this number?

Steve Brown
New Albany, OH

The count I read was at 47. People like them and aren't letting them go and the ones that do get a premium. I'd imagine in a few years when there are a couple hundred they will be easier to find and more affordable.

I would think that there are quite a few more than 3 14s flying. If I'm not mistaken, I thought I saw at least 6 of us at OSH alone. The count on Vans website has quite a few completed 14s. Maybe there are a bunch over seas or something.

Anybody have a grasp on this number?

Steve Brown
New Albany, OH

On the date that the post you are probably referencing, there was only three flying.
That post was made a year and a half ago (3/3/2016)

Back