What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tosten CS-8 Graphic ?

pilotkms

Well Known Member
I am looking for a Graphic of this control stick grip to put on my panel that I can label the switches. It?s the grip with the hat switch and 2 on-off press switches on Top. Plus the trigger and 1 on-off press switch on the front. Anyone seen or have one? Or suggestion for how to get one done ?
Thanx

I am looking for a Graphic of this control stick grip to put on my panel that I can label the switches. It’s the grip with the hat switch and 2 on-off press switches on Top. Plus the trigger and 1 on-off press switch on the front. Anyone seen or have one? Or suggestion for how to get one done ?
Thanx

Is this what you are looking for?

https://tostenmanufacturing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/relaydeck_wiring.pdf

Or for Ray Allen:

https://tostenmanufacturing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/grip_assembly_rayallen.pdf

-Marc

Last edited:
Keith, with the PDF Marc posted and a program like Illustrator or Inkscape you can edit out everything but the graphics for the grip, then scale the whole thing down to a reasonable size and add your own text. I recall Tosten has a side-view somewhere in one of their documents as well.

Marc - not exactly. Thinking of an angle view like 45deg offset and from the top. So that all the buttons are visible in this one view.
Ron - your suggestion sounds like what I?m trying to get to. A 3D variable representation of sorts. Those programs sound expensive. Just want this one graphic. Is it possible to get it done by someone somewhere ? I?ll check out the programs in case I?m wrong.
Thanx for the feedback & ideas.

Both programs are inexpensive - free & $9 or $20. Will do some experimenting.
Sorry Rob for the name miss.

Here is a label I made and put on my panel.
TostenLabel.JPG

Bill - very close to what I?m looking for. I?m going to try out the programs mentioned above in the next few days to see if I can get it to how I envision it.

Back