What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 in Western Australia

dodge427

I'm New Here
Hi All

If there is anyone that has a 8 in Western Australia, and wouldn't mind me having a look over it please let me know. I am trying to decide if its for me versus a 7.

Cheers

Hi All

If there is anyone that has a 8 in Western Australia, and wouldn't mind me having a look over it please let me know. I am trying to decide if its for me versus a 7.

Cheers

I wish mine were there for you to look at. You will like either the 8 or 7, both have the same wing and can carry the same loads. If you have anyone you like to fly with and they like to be a part of the flying you may want to think carefully before you commit to an 8. We are able to go with the 8 as my wife does not fly. She likes to set in the back, read a book or most of all, look at the nice country side. Yours, R.E.A. III #80888

If you trawl through the RV8 pictures Thread up top there are two or three photos and Post from RV8 owners.:(

Do the normal rego search and you will be able to make contact..:cool:

I've built a 6 and a 9 and both proved wonderful XC aircraft. Wanting to do more trips since the demise of my 6, I chose to buy rather than build again, and ended up with a lovely 8. Certainly the side x side versions are more pax friendly, and even more so if you are showing anyone the basics of flying, but despite reservations, my partner loves the 8. She has plenty of room, its very comfortable and she can still get to fly when she wants to. I reckon you will be happy whichever way you go....

Marty in Qld

Back