What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Canopy

Ron B.

Well Known Member
Since there is very little talk on this forum right now I thought I would post that I finished painting my canopy, inside and out. It will not win top awards but I'm happy with it (once I sand out two small runs). I would post a picture but hey, I'm just an airplane builder ( not a computer wizard).

Pictures

Since there is very little talk on this forum right now I thought I would post that I finished painting my canopy, inside and out. It will not win top awards but I'm happy with it (once I sand out two small runs). I would post a picture but hey, I'm just an airplane builder ( not a computer wizard).

go to http://tinypic.com/index.php and then do choose file and find it on your computer. Then chose message board as the size. Copy the link for message board and put it in your post. That's easy. Now if we can figure out how to help Van's get out the rest of the Finishing Kit and the FWF. Then we won't have time to explain these kinds of things.:)

Back