What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Boyceville, WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

rv9daughter

hi all! rv9daughter is BACK and reporting for duty!
AF1QipP6nb7PF0zKlAp2E6LiIJ9sEwaLkTQcUzOfBi7f

with finals over, its finally time to kick back and relax- what better way than some air time with dad?? I had a rare free evening, so we decided to fly to take a spur of the moment flight right around sunset! My favorite time to fly.
AF1QipNYK-NL7KhiV7fJ-cLLlkNhnz-ohQ2Ba5ea22dC

While I have always enjoyed flying, since I came home from school there has been a cockpit upgrade and I am all over it:
AF1QipNTpNZfsTBxvSgYmekiKjibsOot0Tb8uHJQF8QN

My phone never dies now!

Unless it's a special request, I usually don't know where exactly dadio has in mind for us to go. Turns out that it was Boyceville, WI! We didn't see much here apart from a small campground, memorial site, and gas station. But the tiny airport hut had bikes inside of it, so next time we'll bike to town and see what's around! I'll report back.
AF1QipNFfaht1bAj99R8nyws2KT3j0XY1lw-fH8H_AjF

AF1QipNm_eKtCr0sFoPHHJBCw4nDnS1cPGDz3rUhycA1

not much around, HOWEVER there is a little convienence store where I can usually pull dad's leg to get me an ice cream bar....
AF1QipO7q654SSzHTElxGJJ3vW_K-crzoA5P05i88EiF

success.

I am no photographer but the sunset was BEAUTIUL that evening- take my word for it. I never wanted to land!
AF1QipMWGeIWEQZkPf8bUfjx-d5VLwYeRPCizEBzkuyw

But all good things must come to an end :( A bumpy flight was followed by a decently smooth landing. 8.5/10, Pete.

AF1QipPkwSEASNlcT4liwKMtpzyYnJ9-XCITsDBgXnS_

And we made it home! #CheatedDeathAgain #ExperimentalAircraft #NotRegulatedByFederalAviationStandards

AF1QipNL3gpiD-UnE7rTgH4V3_n-M2R-nEcMmfynL4RX

Thanks for reading!
-Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back