What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

USB/accessories charger

Bavafa

Well Known Member
Does anyone know the little square cut out in the accessory charger place that is between the seats? I am searching for a USB charger that will fit there and has that square part and have not found any. I would hate to have small gap in there. I figure VANs must have a reason to have the cut out in such shape.

I ordered one from SteinAir that fits it perfectly:

https://www.steinair.com/product/dual-usb-panel-jack/

I think I did read on one blog that when the skin that goes over the mount is in place the rubber cover doesn't fit perfectly - but it fits the opening. I'm waiting for finish kit to check fit with cover in place.

I'm sure Stein will take it back if it doesn't work.

If you're talking about the smaller opening, it's for an audio input jack. That jack is part of the wiring harness....

If you're talking about the smaller opening, it's for an audio input jack. That jack is part of the wiring harness....

Not the small opening that looks to be for an audio jack but the round hole with a square cutout to one side of it in the cover. The mount itself is round and fits a standard accessory charger but not sure what is the square cutout for it.

It's done that way to keep the charger from rotating - the one I shared the link for fits the opening just fine.

Back