What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Update on th PMAG 200 for 6 cyl?

I was asking them questions at Sun N Fun. Basically got the same answer other have been getting for a while. First few should ship out "shortly" and expect full production later this year.

Granted from what I have heard this is the same information that was provided at Sun N Fun and Osh last year.
Sounded like they were more focused on getting an STC to allow dual PMAGS in certified aircraft vs getting the 6 cyl model out the door.

I was asking them questions at Sun N Fun. Basically got the same answer other have been getting for a while. First few should ship out "shortly" and expect full production later this year.

Granted from what I have heard this is the same information that was provided at Sun N Fun and Osh last year.
Sounded like they were more focused on getting an STC to allow dual PMAGS in certified aircraft vs getting the 6 cyl model out the door.

It's only taken them 8+ years of "soon" to get to this point - I'll believe it when I see it.

I hope it is finally happening, I will be flying some time this summer. I either have to out on the mags I have with a vibrator or the emags in the next two months. Everything is setup, just waiting.

?Shipping next month.? That?s the story. Of course, it will apply in August and September and so on as well. Very disappointing, but he?s been saying that for years now, ?shipping next month.?

I finally threw in the towel

And went conventional mags. I love my 4 cylinder Pmags, but six years of "next month" did it. I wish them the best of luck.

Back