I recently did a little more research into the Aveo RockRack Switches
I purchased for my RV7. I'm aware of the frustration and lack of
inventory these days. Plus, some of the recent wiring questions.
In an internet search, I fortunately ran into and eventually spoke with
Stan Smith of 21st Century Aviation. Stan was a prior Aveo Dealer and
has been able to get the rights for that switch product line. Stan
* The switches are now called "AeroRockers".
* All of the former Aveo RockRack basic rockers are in stock plus many
* 21st Century Aviation sells single switch rockers (you don't have to buy 20 like with Aveo).
* He also offers custom covers.
* All of the original RockRack LED colors are in stock plus Amber LED
switches have been added.
* He has switches in 1 or 2 LED options, and all the different poles
* Identical dimensions, fit, and function as Aveo parts.
* I saw some of the revamped drawings. Very nice with illustrations of
circuit diagrams, wiring for dimmers, always illuminated, etc.
Stan is working on his new website, and has PDF product sheets he can
send to you directly now.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have no affiliation; just wanted to pass along some good news for
RockRack users and those who may still want to use these switches.