What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

PH Aviation

blueflyer

Well Known Member
I just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know that Pat Hatch over at PH Aviation is a wonderful company. I especially like their 25 pin DSUB relay board. Pat went above and beyond while helping me recently, so I thought I would give him some positive press.

https://www.phaviation.com/

yeah, my original PH board is running strong six years and it's installed upside down.

Last edited:
I also concur that Pat Hatch?s Ultimate Trim Relay Board (UTRB) and his personal assistance/help in insuring that I correctly installed it was very critical in my successful transition from a manual to an electric trim system with new military style grips from Tosten. Pat?s products are great but his personal touch is without parallel.

I will have to agree. I have their Flap Motor and I'm really happy with it. Plus when I had a couple of questions Pat was very helpful.

Thanks, guys, for the kind comments, really appreciate it! Thanks, JR.

Our Ultimate Trim Relay Board has undergone several iterations and many improvements:

We added separate power inputs for the flaps, pitch and roll trim channels. We added spike suppressing diodes to increase the life of the controlling switches in your grips and also minimizes EMI interference. We added solder masking which protects the PCB traces. Here's what it looks like today:

Ultimate_03VAF.jpg

Back