What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Is there an interest in this?

Would you have any interest in purchasing an RV shirt?

• I would be interested.

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No, does not interest me.

Votes: 16 18.0%

• Total voters

s10sakota

Well Known Member
Hi All,

A few people have asked about putting my designs onto t-shirts, so I've been thinking of expanding my little (and I do mean LITTLE) sticker business into t-shirts.

(see AircraftStickers.com ad on "Yesterday's News" section)

Over the course of a year, I don't sell many stickers, but of the ones I do sell, about 90% of them are RV stickers from you fine RV folks!

I'm wondering if there's enough of an interest in t-shirts to buy a small home heat press so that I can apply any of my airplane designs onto shirts.

All I'm wondering from this poll, is IF there is somewhat of an interest and if this is something that I should pursue? Thank you very much!

Here's an idea of what the shirts could look like...

I voted yes, and I want that blue shirt in XL (because that's MY PLANE in the graphic)!!! What a nice mock up to see <grin>. Seriously Mark, I'll happily buy one.

v/r,
dr

Yes. A few months ago I invested in my own vinyl graphics cutter so now I can modify these by adding names, n-numbers, stripes, etc...

This same machine is used to cut either vinyl graphic stickers or the heat sensitive material that gets pressed onto shirts.

Thank you for the positive feedback so far!

I'd go for an RV-7 or two, if reasonably priced and good quality Ts were used.

I second the suggestion of using good quality shirts. I'd suggest a small logo on the left breast area on the front of e shirt and the larger print on the back.

I will take a couple of grey, black or blue shirts with an RV-14 logo in XL. I also like the idea of a small logo on the front and the large logo on the back.

Back