What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Prop Pitch for Sensenich 70 CM - IO-320

StoneAge

I am replacing my Sensenich 70CM prop. Old prop is 79" pitch and am considering going to 80" pitch on the new prop. I have been happy with the performance of the 79" prop but would like a little more cruise speed. I am curious how much climb performance would diminish with that one inch difference in pitch.

I am not interested in changing to a different brand or type of prop.

I am replacing my Sensenich 70CM prop. Old prop is 79" pitch and am considering going to 80" pitch on the new prop. I have been happy with the performance of the 79" prop but would like a little more cruise speed. I am curious how much climb performance would diminish with that one inch difference in pitch.

I had a sensi with 81inch itch and it was perfect. I doubt you will notice any difference at 1 inch pitch change

re-pitch

Don't have to buy a new one - get yours re-pitched at the prop shop.

Ed

Back