What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

michigan man checking in

pat

Well Known Member
Hello group, Ive been silently reading this forum for awhile and thought I might as well jump in. I will be finishing my eppenage soon and have ordered the QB-A to be delivered jan-feb sometime. I have also ordered the fastback conversion from www.showplanes.com I am not web-site savvy so I plan on posting my progress using kitlog pro program and web access. I am located in midland, MI (3BS). I have no completion date in mind, but my goal is to work on the project daily.
pat

welcome

welcome to what I consider my support group/accountability partners. happy building!

Pat ... since you're going to finish way in advance of me, please, please make sure you post about your experience with the whole fastback thing. I'm considering myself but I'm a good 18 months from ordering the SB fuse kit...
Thanks,

antigravity, I have spoken with bryan milani from showplanes on several occasions. very willing to answer all questions and concerns. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress. so far im the only one putting the fastback on the 8A I figure it will be really cool or really ugly. looks great on the TD. even though im a TD pilot, I thought this would be really different.
pat

Back