What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Partner Wanted-Coeur d'Alene/Spokane Area

Phantom30

Well Known Member
I have a 90% completed RV-12 kit. Would love to find someone help complete kit. "One" additional partner would run $37,500.00...."Two" additional partners would run $25'000 each.

The plane/kit so far has "all" options with leather seat/upholstery upgrades. I have made provisions for "stick controlled" pitch trim adjustment and auto-pilot connect/disconnect. In addition, "Otto switches" (same as Van's uses) for fuel pump on/off (to check if engine fuel pump is operating prior to take-off; also, electrical power management if second Skyview Touch is installed).

I have put off painting exterior....as their could be second opinions as to "my" choices. PM me if interested...not sure if I posted this in right location!!

Ric

Ric,

Did you ever find a partner? I am considering doing the same here in the Seattle area and was wondering if you did what kind of agreement you cam up with?

Ben

Ric, I was wondering what you thought of the leather upgrade? Did you get the upgraded foam also? If so, how do you like it?

Ric,

Did you ever find a partner? I am considering doing the same here in the Seattle area and was wondering if you did what kind of agreement you cam up with?

Ben

Hi Ben,

No joy......have one guy that started faa phy (with problems) and is waiting to see if he is going to be shot down.

I've been thinking about the format of an agreement....I want something (at our ages) that would protect either partners interest in the event of death fixing buy out price, and how paid so that surviving partner wouldn't be forced out of plane. Also, covering all other aspects of ownership.

I won't say I'm anal about maintenance, cleanliness; but making log book entry of "any" out of ordinary occurrence is necessary.....or letting maintenance related issue slide.

Would love to find an ex military pilot as partner.....flight school programs were complete...

Ric, I was wondering what you thought of the leather upgrade? Did you get the upgraded foam also? If so, how do you like it?

Hi Dave,

Love the feel of leather and ease of cleaning (look awesome too!)...as to foam upgrade. I have heard through the grapevine that the stock factory foam is preferred. I'm not flying yet, but sitting in cockpit and making engine noises, sure seems comfortable to me....

Back