Started life as a quick-build (wings and fuselage) that was coming together well until I moved to Sydney for work around four years ago. Predictably, progress has slowed to a crawl since then. Reluctantly I've come to terms with the fact that I won't be able to dedicate the time or effort required to finish for a minimum of another three or so years (with jobs, children, etc.)
It's strange to say, but I really love this project and I hope to find someone who will finish it and fly it for many years. I've spent well over $AUD110k to get to this far. Asking price $AUD85k; you could be flying for less than AUD$100k.
* Comes with basically everything required to fly except instruments and propeller.
* Structurally advanced. Empennage complete and attached, wings hung, aircraft is on wheels etc. Front skin dimpled and cleco'd in place for now to simplify instrument installation. The major outstanding structural jobs are the fiberglass and canopy work.
* Brand new XIO360 hanging on the nose. Built by JB Aircraft Engine in Florida: with Superior intake, FLYEFII FADEC w/ dual ECU, dual power supply, high energy coil packs, etc.
* Vans constant speed FWF kit, boxed up and and ready to install.
* Additionally, I've accumulated a bunch of other things too numerous to mention - like wingtip COMM antennas, an Andair fuel selector, transponder antenna, specialised tools, enough fiberglass to build a boat (seemingly), etc, etc.
For photo's and more details, check out https://beironic.com.au/rv7a/