VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 04-30-2018, 01:34 AM

Default RV6 kit for sale

RV6 tip up kit for sale. Slow build kit that is well past the quick build stage. Tail (completeed) wings (completed) fuselage just needs panel and firewall forward. Very good workmanship done by a friend who was unable to complete due to medical reasons. I took over the kit last year and have come to the realization that I am in way over my head. I do not have the knowledge or resources to finish this project. Included with the kit is a Brand new 0 time Rotec Aerosport R3600 160 hp. 9 cylinder radial engine. The engine was purchased in the fall of 2017 from Rotec and has a 10 year 2000 warranty whichever comes first. Rotec built a custom engine mount for the RV6. I also have a Sam James forward facing extended engine cowl and air intake for a Lycoming, also sam james spinner and wheel pants. I am asking $36k for everything. The engine alone retails for almost 30K With the engine is the ignition system, exhaust system, and rotec throttle body. I also have thr oil scacange amd clean kits.

UPDATE:

I am willing to sell the kit and engine sepperately. 8k (reduced) for the RV 6 kit and 24k (reduced) for the R3600 radial.
I am located in Maui Hawaii and have recently got a quote for a 20' shipping container to ship everything from Maui to the West coast for $3200.00. (I am willing to get everything nicely packed up and safely loaded into a shipping container.

PM or email with any questions.

Scott Louis

Last edited by Slouis : 05-13-2018 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Price drop
Old 05-02-2018, 08:30 PM

Default Rv 6 for sale updated willing to separate kit and engine.

I am willing to sell the kit and engine separate. I will consider reasonable offers.

Scott Louis

Last edited by Slouis : 05-02-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-13-2018, 01:30 AM

Default Rv6 kit for sale.

Prices reduced. I will work with a serious buyer to get it shipped.
Old 05-13-2018, 03:25 AM

Default Any examples...

.. of a 6 or 7 with a round motor? Personally, around motors always excite me.

For a serious question, what are prop possibilities with this setup? Is there a hollow crank and CS prop option?

BP
Old 05-13-2018, 10:22 AM

The propeller option is a electric constant speed prop from gt propellers. Brian Kelly from radial conversions is the point of contact in the us.. he has one on his radial rv8