What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AFS Sun-n-Fun Specials AF-Pilot up to $2,500 off

N402RH

Well Known Member
SS033004.png

Picture of our new multi-leg flight plan mode! It will display the active flight plan from an external GPS or let you enter it. The really cool feature is that you can now edit the waypoint crossing altitudes including the ability to set when you reach the set altitude (before WP, at WP, after WP).

Sun-n-Fun Specials (Valid until April 30)
1. Purchase a two-screen dual AHRS AF-4500s system and get our AF-Pilot for $2475, which is 50% off.
2. Purchase a two-screen single AHRS AF-4500s system and get our AF-Pilot for $2970, which is 40% off.
3. Purchase any EFIS screen and get ADS-B Weather & Traffic for $2,200
4. Purchase any EFIS screen and get a Vertical Power VP-X and wiring harness for $1,800

Rob Hickman
Advanced Flight Systems Inc.
N401RH RV-4 N402RH RV-10

Last edited:
Nice Rob, I like the terrain grid as well! The crossing altitude feature is really sweet!

Rob,
Which version/model is/will the new multi-leg flight plan mode be included?

All systems with the "s" cpu system will be able to display the flight plan, you will need a system with a joy stick to edit it (AF-4500, AF-5600)

Rob Hickman
Advanced Flight Systems

Upgrade

All systems with the "s" cpu system will be able to display the flight plan, you will need a system with a joy stick to edit it (AF-4500, AF-5600)

Rob Hickman
Advanced Flight Systems

Rob,

I was always taught that it never hurts to ask, so here goes: Any chance for a Sun-N-Fun discount on the upgrade from a 3500 non s to a 4500?

Thanks,

Chris

s the adsb and traffic the navworx box itself or just the licensing to display the info from a adsb in box?

It is for the NavWorx box itself. We don't charge for the licensing or ability to display it on our system :D

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to Sun-N-Fun. I'd really like to upgrade for all the new bells and whistles (especially the flight planning) and for future upgrades and service but the upgrade cost is holding me back a little.

Back