What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

EICommander at AirVenture 2016

N941WR

Legacy Member
We have signed up to present at AirVenture 20106, as we did last year.

For those who attended last year's presentation, I ask if you have any suggestions, let me know and we will see if we can work it in.

For those who missed it last year, we brought a device that lets us spin two P-mags and operate the EICommander as if it was installed in a flying aircraft.

This means we can demonstrate the timing divergence alarm, how to configure your P-mags, etc.

However, the presentation begins with the basics of ignition timing. So, even if you are not running P-mags, it will give you a good understanding about how and why ignition timing is set where it is and what happens when they are set incorrectly for the current flight conditions, fuel, and engine design.

Once I know my time slot and location, I will update this post.

I would like to attend. I usually depart Thursday morning, so I can make it if it is before then. Considering upgrading to two PMags.

I would like to attend. I usually depart Thursday morning, so I can make it if it is before then. Considering upgrading to two PMags.

I have requested Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday but won't know when or where for a little bit.

If you have to go before we present, you can always come by our camper some night and I can share the presentation with you.

I should be there Tuesday and Wednesday and hope to attend. We have 2 P-Mags running in a 7 on an IO-360.

I have spent time on Brad's stand over the last couple of years helping out if people wanted to speak to someone with field experience.

Back