What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FlyLeds

Scott Hersha

Well Known Member
Has anyone here tried, or does anyone have knowledge of LED NAV/strobe lights from FltLeds.com? They are from Australia. Thinking of replacing my Whelen lights in my RV4.

Thanks

I just got one, they are BRIGHT! but I got an early model, that does not have a two mode, position, strobe select, but the new one does, three wire hookup, he will exchange mine for the new style. I can recommend this product!

O, I have the tail light only

Last edited:
I built my FlyLeds lights a few months ago. They are awesome! I love how the LED footprint takes up the entire wingtip lens. Not sure if you are wanting to build your own lights, or just buy his completed sets, but don't worry about the company being in Australia. Paul's level of customer service is great. Emails answered quickly. Shipping takes ~10 business days from Australia.

They are not hard to put together but do have some small parts that have to be soldered carefully. I don't have my airplane finished so I hooked them up to a battery to test and they are so bright they are hard to look at. They are light weight and should not draw much amperage with the LEDs.

Back